The abstract submission opens February 1, 2019. Please submit your abstract until April 1, 2019.
Start abstract submission
Guidelines for the abstract submission
- Your submission should be written in English.
- Your abstract should not contain more than 2500 letters (including spaces).
- You can upload up to two figures/images to your abstract.
- Please add three to five keywords to your abstract.
Proceedings (preliminary information)
After acceptance of your contribution and your participation at the conference you will have the possibility to submit and original paper (4 pages) for publication in a special issue of the journal “Surface and Interface Analysis” (Wiley).
Further details on the online submission process and the appropriate timeline you will find here at our website when all details are finalized.
- MAT - Materials science and engineering
- MAT/MET - metals
- MAT/CER - ceramics
- MAT/GLA - glass
- MAT/POL - polymer
- ELE - Silicon-based and organic electronics
- BIO - Life science aund bio-technology
- ENE - Renewable energy - storage and conversion
- COR - Corrosion and tribology
- DPR - Thin films and depth-profiling
- DAT - Data analysis and metrology
- NAP - In-situ and near-ambient pressure analysis
- IMA - Nano materials and imaging
- CAT - Surface functionalization and catalysis
- HER - Heritage and geology
- ENV - Environment
- TEC - Technical Development